First, I would like to Thank Pepe’s for giving me the opportunity to do this review! These snacks are awesome, the whole family loves them. For this review I received a big box of Pepe’s Snacks.
Pepe spent time in his grandma’s kitchen watching and learning about the traditions of his family’s Mexican heritage. He would often wake up to the wonderful aromas coming from his Abuela’s kitchen and was immediately drawn to the variety of flavors in chicharrones, as well as in churros, cracklins and duros. Today, Pepe is proud to share his family tradition and recipes with your family. Make it a tradition of your own!
Straight from their heritage, Pepe’s Chicharrones are as authentic as if they’d come right out your family’s secret recipe. Their chicharrones are full of tradition and flavor, so reach for these the next time you’re missing Tierra Azteca.
Flavors: Traditional Pork Rinds, Chile Limon Pork Rinds, Spicy Pork Rinds, Giant Cut Pork Rinds
That authentic pig skin crunch makes Pepe’s Original Cracklins the ultimate in Hispanic snacks. Choose from original, chile limon, pIain or red pepper flavored cracklins. If Pepe’s Abuela approves, you will too.
Flavors: Plain Tenders, Hot Tenders, Plain Curls, Red Pepper Curls, Chile Limon Curls, Plain Dippers, Chile Limon Dippers, Red Pepper Dippers, Red Pepper Cracklin Strips
Pepe’s sweet sugar and cinnamon Churros and zesty, puffed wheat chile limon duros are pure perfection. For a change of pace, grab a handful of one (or both) of these tributes to Mexico.
Flavors: Cinnamon Churros, Chile Limon Duros
Same flavor as their Original Cracklins but these are MASIVO! Pepe’s Gigante Cracklins flavors are available in chile limon or with a hot sauce packet to make it a spicy pork rind snack. Nothing’s better or more authentic than pouring your own hot sauce on fresh cracklins.
Flavors: Gigante Cracklins with Louisiana Hot Sauce, Gigante Cracklins with Hot Sauce Packet, Chile Limon Flavored Gigante Cracklins
? One lucky readers will win one case of assorted Pepe’s Products. ?
Go to Pepe’s Snacks and tell me what your favorite item is.
1. Follow PepesElOriginal on Twitter. @PepesElOriginal
2. Follow RudolphFoods on Twitter. @RudolphFoods
3. “Like” Pepe’s El Original on Facebook.
4. “Like” Rudolph Foods on Facebook.
5. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
( 1 Entry) This can be done daily!
6. Follow What’s That Buzz on Twitter. @WhatsThatBuzz
7. “Like” What’s That Buzz on Facebook.
8. Follow “What’s That Buzz” on Google Friend Conncect. On the right sidebar.
9. Sign up for “What’s That Buzz’s” newsletter. On the right sidebar. Leave your email address.
10. Sign up for the RSS feed. On the right sidebar. Leave your email address.
11. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
12. Enter any of the other giveaways, just let me know which one.
(1 Entry per giveaway)
13. Share this giveaway with the Share buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
14. Add What’s That Buzz to your blogroll with this URL – https://dee-whatsthatbuzz.blogspot.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
15. Add “What’s That Buzz’s” Button to your website and leave the direct link to where you put it.
16. Blog about this giveaway on your site and leave the direct link.
*Please provide your email in at least one of your entries
*The winner will have 48 hours to contact me back before another winner is chosen
*You must be 18 or older.
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.