This is a guest post from Chameleon John
If you are worried about it, don’t sit there just thinking about it. Instead, get up and do something about it.
Obesity is a killer. It can kill you with a number of weapons. It is not concerned with your age, sex, height, location, or status. It can kill you with weapons such as diabetes, kidney troubles, heart diseases, high blood pressure, female infertility, prostate enlargement, stroke, and arthritis.
So, think about it and get down working on it.
There are a number of things we can do to motivate ourselves to stay away from this ‘killer’ issue.
1. Exercise: Tell yourselves that exercising regularly is important to get a good lean look. For both guys and girls it’s easy. Ask yourself if your health or excess weight is keeping you from enjoying the same activities as your friends whether it’s playing sports or going shopping and being able to buy something off the rack. If the answer is no then you may want to think about hitting the gym to start moving and burn excess body fat. Trust me, this works! Try it. If you are satisfied that this will work, then renew your gym membership and start working out. If you are short of time, get exercise equipment at home. Buy it from overstock.com, using a coupon code to and get an amazing discount on your purchases.
2. Walk, swim, etc: If you are regular to the gym, great! But if you can, try to include physical activities in your ‘to do’ list. It will help you reach your goal faster. If you are planning to walk daily for 30-35 minutes at least, you should use the pedometer. It will help you count your steps and you will notice that you are walking for 45 minutes instead of the regular 30-35 minutes. So, buy it and be happy. Need it at a discounted price? Use an overstock promo code. It should make your purchase cheaper.
3. Healthy food items: Well, you might love your McDonalds burger and your pizzas but cut it down. Well, you can surely have it once in a blue moon, but don’t let that blue moon come to you daily. You need to switch over to healthy food items and you need to do that as soon as possible.
4. Rich desserts: Oh no! You need to limit this monster. It can lead to extra calories for which you have to work out even harder. So, save that chocolate cake or other sweet delicacies for those specials occasions and you can be sure that you are safe.
5. Low-fat products: Again, it should be part of the rescue process. So, next time you are out shopping, avoid high-fat milk products and replace them with low-fat products when possible.