When you are so busy, sometimes it’s easier to pop a tv dinner dinner in the microwave for yourself or your family. Michael Angelo’s Gourmet frozen meals are ready to help on those busy days. They are quite taste! The family really enjoyed the Michael Angelo’s Gourmet frozen meals.
For this review I received 3 single-serve meal coupons($4.99 each) and 3 family-sized meal coupons($9.49 each), totaling $43.44 in free coupons. Well, with my free coupons I got the following meals:
- Chicken Cannelloni (Single Serve)
- Chicken Parmesan (Single Serve)
- Meat Lasagna (Single Serve)
- Meat Lasagna (Family Size)
- Manicotti with Sauce (Family Size)
- Baked Ziti & Meatballs (Family Size)
About Michael Angelo’s
Michael Angelo’s wants to provide your family with the most delicious and nutritious meals possible. That’s why they only use the finest, high quality ingredients: 100% premium meats – fresh, never frozen; authentic Italian cheeses made using Old World methods, 100% durum wheat semolina pasta, fresh herbs and spices; fresh vegetables and specially selected, vine-ripened tomatoes.
They make their meals from scratch every day, hand assembling each dinner and inspecting it for quality, just before they ship them out to your local supermarket. This made-to-order process ensures you the freshest food and an outstanding homemade taste only an Italian mother could duplicate.
They will never include artificial colors, artificial flavors, fillers, chemical preservatives or other unnatural additives in our foods.
? One lucky reader will win six Michael Angelo’s Gourmet Food coupons totaling $43.44 ?
Go to Michael Angelo’s and tell me what your favorite gourmet meal is.
1. Join “The Family Table” Michael Angelo’s online community.
2. “Like” Michael Angelo’s on Facebook.
3. Follow Michael_Angelos on Twitter. @Michael_Angelos
4. Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter and leave the direct link.
( 1 Entry) This can be done daily!
5. Follow What’s That Buzz on Twitter. @WhatsThatBuzz Leave your Twitter name.
6. “Like” What’s That Buzz on Facebook. Leave your Facebook name.
7. Follow “What’s That Buzz” publicly on Google Friend Conncect. On the right sidebar. Leave your Google name.
8. Sign up for “What’s That Buzz’s” newsletter. On the right sidebar. Leave your email address.
9. Sign up for the RSS feed. On the right sidebar. Leave your email address.
10. Leave a comment on any non giveaway post. Tell me which one.
(2 Entries Per Comment)
11. Share this giveaway with the Share buttons below.
(2 Entries Each Social Site)
12. Add What’s That Buzz to your blogroll with this URL – https://dee-whatsthatbuzz.blogspot.com/
Tell me where I can find it.
13. Add “What’s That Buzz’s” Button to your website and leave the direct link to where you put it.
14. Blog about this giveaway on your site and leave the direct link.
*Please provide your email in at least one of your entries
*The winner will have 48 hours to contact me back before another winner is chosen
*You must be 18 or older.
the **Giveaway Policy/Rules**
A product was received for review. I was not paid in any form of cash for this posting. The opinions expressed are my own and were NOT influenced in any way.