In my house we’re all about the leftovers but I’m not creative enough to do anything but heat and serve. That means I’ll eat the same thing day after day until I’m turning green or they’re all gone, whichever comes first. Unless of course we can freeze and have them in a few weeks.
When it comes to turkey or chicken though I have been known to add some Hellmann’s Mayo and make chicken/turkey salad but that’s not doing much on the creative side.
Hellmann’s has a great twist on those holiday leftovers and I can’t wait to try this one.
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked boneless, skinless turkey breast, (about 1 lb./500 g)
- ¾ cup Hellmann’s® mayonnaise, divided
- ¼ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1½ cups shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine ¼ cup Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining ½ cup Mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey, then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with dried cranberries.
Help a person out here and tell me what creative, unique ways you recycle your leftover Thanksgiving Turkey. To help you create the perfect holiday leftovers Walgreen’s will help you out with a $1 off coupon of Hellmann’s Mayo