This is a partnered post with kidsembrace.com
When we buy a new car as adults we can usually pick the paint color, interior color and other options. When kids get new booster seats they get what we give them and face it, our tastes can be rather boring to a kid.
Kidembrace.com has car seats that bring out the kid in all of us whether you want to be a super hero (Batman) , race car driver (Dale Earnhardt Jr), Dora the Explorer or Sponge Bob. I know me personally I’d love to be a race car driver and Andrew over at Mommy’s Busy Go As Daddy would probably pick Batman.
Here’s the features of the boosters Kidsembrace offers:
- Harnessed Booster Weight Limit: 22-65 lbs.
- Extended Use Five-Point Harness
- Easy to Install LATCH Connectors
- One Hand Harness Tightner
- Two-Position Crotch Strap
- Built In Belt Guides
- Two-Position Recline
- Deep Seat
- Wraparound Headrest
- Side Impact Tested
- High Density EPS Foam
- Removeable and Machine Washable Cover
- Three-Position Adjustable Headrest
- Dual Cupholders
- High Impact Thermoplastic Seat Shell
- Patent Pending High Position Top Tether System
I myself love the cupholders.